So I thought I should make a post about my brief hiatus. I have been cooking but not blogging because I was too busy graduating from college. Anyway, now that finals and evals and the job hunt are mostly over I can finally post some of the recipes I have been working on. Stay tuned!
Click "read more" to check out the badass graduation cake my friend Heather made for me!
When I was looking for ideas on how to decorate my graduation cap, I actually came across a bunch of cupcake and cake decorations with grad caps. Long story short, I got so excited about those and spent hours looking at them instead of how to decorate my cap. I was inspired and I asked my friend Heather to make a cake for me. This is how it turned out. Oh and I should probably mention it had chocolate chunks and chocolate chips inside AND there were layers of strawberry mousse filling. *drools on self* It was perfect and made with love so I was extremely happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment